To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower.
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂。
To keep someone around you is not love; love is to let the one u love go freely.
不是把对方留在自己身边才叫爱,能放手让所爱的人离开,也是爱的一种。
things do not change.we change
物是人非。
Some love can not insist we can only give up chic
有些爱 不能坚持 即使不舍 也只能够潇洒放弃。
Some habits, however, was to change.
有些习惯,无论如何都改不了。
Side to give up, while love you.
一边放弃、一边爱你。
RuoLi green, green SuoYi XieFengXiYu, not return.
青箬笠,绿蓑衣,斜风细雨不须归。
Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见
You are the greatest adventure of my life.
你就是我生命中最大的冒险。
When every love comes to the end, if u look back, u will find flowers and sorrows, but it’s always beautiful.
每段爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。
what a loveiy world it well be with you away.
没有了你.这个世界多么寂寞。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /shanggan/492780.html
相关阅读:粉红色的邮件
爱情是寂寞下的赌注
当亲情成为爱情的阻拦
爱情的那些味道
青春,一场盛大的葬礼