欢迎来到记忆方法网-免费提供各种记忆力训练学习方法!

经典英语骂人话大全

编辑: 路逍遥 关键词: 骂人宝典 来源: 记忆方法网


You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
Can't you do anything right?成事不足,败事有余。
You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
You shouldn't have done that!你真不应该那样做!
We're through.我们完了!
You're a joke!你真是一个小丑!
I can't believe a word you say.我才不信你呢!
You never tell the truth!你从来就不说真话!
You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
Drop dead. 去死吧!
That's your problem.那是你的问题。
What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
Don’t be that way! 别那样!
You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
Don't touch me!别碰我!
We’re through. 我们完了!
You have a lot of nerve.脸皮真厚。
Mind your own business!管好你自己的事!
You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
Get over yourself.别自以为是。
What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
I detest you!我恨你!
Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
What did you say? 你说什么?
Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
Get out of my face.从我面前消失!
Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
I'm fed up.我厌倦了。


I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses.别找借口。
Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
Do you know what time it is?你知道现在都几点吗?
I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
Look at the mess you've made!你搞得一团糟!
You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
I've had enough of your garbage.我听腻了你的废话。
Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
You asked for it. 你自找的。
Shut up! 闭嘴!
I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around!别鬼混了!
What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
Get lost.滚开!
How can you say that?你怎么可以这样说?
I can’t help it. 我没办法。
I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
Who says?谁说的?
Enough is enough!够了够了!
I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
I could kill you! 我宰了你!
It's not my fault.不是我的错。
I can't take it anymore.我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖茨常用)
You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
I can't believe your never.你好大的胆子!
What's your problem?你怎么回事啊?
Who do you think you're talking to?你以为你在跟谁说话?
You're away too far.你太过分了。
Don't give me your attitude.别跟我摆架子。
I can't help it.我没办法。
Don't be that way!别那样!
I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
Look at this mess!看看这烂摊子!
What's wrong with you?你怎么回事?
It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
You bastard!你这杂种!
Knock it off.少来这一套。
Don't look at me like that.别那样看着我。
Don't nag me!别在我面前唠叨!
I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
Knock it off. 少来这一套。
Don't talk to me like that!别那样和我说话!
Nonsense! 鬼话!!
You're a jerk!你是个废物/混球!
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖茨常用)
Get the hell out of here!滚开!
I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
Stop complaining!别发牢骚!
Don’t panic! 别怕!
That's terrible.真糟糕!
You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
Just look at what you've done!看看你都做了些什么!
**** off. 滚蛋。


You've ruined everything.全都让你搞砸了。
Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
How dare you!你敢!
Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
You're a disgrace.你真丢人!
You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
**** off.滚蛋。
You stupid jerk!你这蠢猪!
It's none of your business.关你屁事!
Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
Cut it out.省省吧。
I loathe you!我讨厌你!
Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
Get out of my life.我不愿再见到你。/从我的生活中消失吧。
I wish I had never met you.我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
I'll never forgive you!我永远都不会饶恕你!
What did you say?你说什么?
You've gone too far!你太过分了!
I don't want to see your face!我不愿再见到你!
Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
I detest you! 我恨你!
You bastard! 你这杂种!
I'm telling you for the last time!我最后再告诉你一次!
I hate you!我讨厌你!
Shut up!闭嘴!
Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
I never want to see your face again!我再也不要见到你!
What were you thinking?你脑子进水啊?
It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
You're such a bitch!你这个婊子!
I'm not going to put up with this!我再也受不了啦!
Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
You are out of your mind.你脑子有毛病!
Who do you think you are?你以为你是谁?
I hate you! 我讨厌你!
What do you want?你想怎么样?
Leave me alone. 走开。
You look guilty.你看上去心虚。
You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
Cut it out. 省省吧。
Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
You’re crazy! 你疯了!
Don’t give me your ****. 别跟我胡扯。
What a stupid idiot!真是白痴一个!
How dare you! 你敢!
I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
You're nothing to me.你对我什么都不是。
You're a pain in the ass.你这讨厌鬼。
You piss me off.你气死我了。
I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
Don't push me !别逼我!
You're impossible.你真不可救药。
Don't bother me.别烦我。
You're just a good for nothing bum!你真是一个废物!/你一无是处!
You make me sick!你真让我恶心!
You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
Don't give me your shit.别跟我胡扯。
You’re such a bitch! 你这个婊子!
Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
You're crazy!你疯了!
You're an asshole.你这缺德鬼。
You're so careless.你真粗心。
What do you want? 你想怎么样?
Who says? 谁说的?
Get away from me!离我远一点儿!
Get off my back.少跟我罗嗦。
What's the meaning of this?这是什么意思?
Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
Enough is enough! 够了够了!
Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
Leave me alone.走开。
I'm sick of it.我都腻了。
I could kill you!我宰了你!
I can't take you any more!我再也受不了你啦!
I'm about to explode!我肺都快要气炸了!
Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
I don't want to hear it.我不想听!
You piss me off. 你气死我了。
That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
Drop dead.去死吧!
Take a hike!哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
Give me a break.饶了我吧。
Get lost.滚开!
Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
That's what you think!那才是你脑子里想的!
You'll be sorry.你会后悔的。



本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /juzi/1200110.html

相关阅读:骂人宝典:笨鸟先飞,笨猪先肥。
学点难听狠毒英语骂人的话 你被妖魔化了
河北骂人精选
当别人骂你SB时你应该回答USB
打工生涯