英文书信中的祝贺语
What exciting (wonderful) (thrilling) (happy) news!
多么振奋人心的(美妙的)(令人激动的)(愉快的)消息!
It's good (great) (sensational) news (the most joyful I have heard for a long time).
这是个好(重大的)(惊人的)消息(这是我长期以来听到的最愉快的消息)。
Mother just told us the (momentous) (cheerful) news.
母亲刚才告诉我们这(重大的)(令人高兴的)消息。
I was delighted (thrilled) (pleasantly surprised) to hear (to receive) the news(to receive the announcement )( to read in the newspaper)...
听到(得到)这个消息(得到这个通知)(在报上看到……)我很高兴(振奋)(惊喜)。
So you've done it (gone and got married)(been promoted)!
好了,您终于完成了(去结婚了)(晋升了)!
So you and Tom are engaged!
好,您和汤姆终于订婚了!
I congratulate you ...
祝贺您……
Congratulations on ...
祝贺……
Warm (sincere) congratulations ...
热烈地(衷心地)祝贺……
We were so excited (delighted) (thrilled) to hear (by the news) ...
我们如此兴奋地(高兴地)(激动地)获悉(从这一消息中获悉)……
Congratulations and all good (best) wishes!
恭贺您并致以良好(最良好)的祝贺。
You have no idea what a thrill (kick) (great pleasure) I got when I heard ...
您可能不知道我听到这消息时是多么的激动(快乐)(高兴)……
Accept my heartiest congratulations ...
请接受我最衷心的祝贺……
Permit me to congratulate you ...
请允许我向您祝贺……
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /waiyu/yingyuxuexi/20739.html
相关阅读:貌似动词而非动词的边缘介词
英语学习方法总论1
四六级英语听力试题的命题规律和解题技巧
The Blind Date 介绍会面
大学生最常用英文信件格式范文-邀请信/一般信件