嗯,我们有了一位新总统。
But we have the same old problems.
但我们有相同的老问题。
Well, he's made a few changes.
好吧,他做了一些改变。
Like what?
比如什么?
I think he closed the bowling alley in the WhiteHouse.
我想他们关闭了白宫的保龄球馆。
Oh, yeah. He's changing it to a basketball court.
噢,是的。他把它变成了篮球场。
Who's paying for that?
谁付的钱?
I think we are!
我想是我们。
Well, that's okay, as long as it helps him relax and think more clearly.
嗯,是的,只要它能让他放松并思考的更清楚。
Yes, we need a relaxed president who thinks clearly.
是的,我们需要一个能思考清楚的放松的总统。
Do any other world leaders have a basketball court?
其他世界领导者会有一个篮球场吗?
They will. You know America always leads the way.
他们会有的。你知道美国总是领头羊。
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /gaozhong/1263164.html
相关阅读:高中英语课外读物:清甜爽口的柠檬粟米蛋糕_课外阅读
高中英语专项训练:单词拼写
高考英语纲外词汇必备(01)
英语口语练习小经验分享
怎样才能使英语成绩提高