A: I haven't heard the quarrelling of them for a long time.
A:好长时间都没听见他们吵架了。
B: Me too. What had happened?
B:就是,有什么事发生吗?
A: They have reconciled with each other.
A:他们已和解了。
B: Who is the first that had such intention?
B:谁先有这个意思的?
A: Robert, I think, Because he has told me that he was tired of the constant quarrelling.
A:我想是罗伯特吧,因为他曾对我说过他厌倦了无休止的争吵。
B: I see. So he finally extended the olive branch to his neighbor.
B:我明白,所以他首先向邻居表示和好。
hot under the collar 很生气
A: What on earth does he mean?
A:他到底是什么意思?
B: Take it easy.
B:别当真。
A: He really made me hot under the collar.
A:他真让我生气。
B: You'll get used to his temper soon.
B:你很快会习惯他的脾气的。
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /gaozhong/1211266.html
相关阅读:怎样才能使英语成绩提高
英语口语练习小经验分享
高中英语专项训练:单词拼写
高考英语纲外词汇必备(01)
高中英语课外读物:清甜爽口的柠檬粟米蛋糕_课外阅读